Monday, May 23, 2011

Review of Sisterhood!

Lambda Literary published a review by V. Jo Hsu of three chapbooks, including my chapbook, Sisterhood. I am so pleased! It is especially great because I am in the wonderful company of Christina Hutchins and Stacey Waite, two poets I admire greatly. You can read the review over at Lambda Literary here. And if you don't have a copy of Sisterhood, I think that the incredible publisher Ron Mohring of Seven Kitchens Press has a few left. You can visit Ron's publishing empire here.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Julie,
I'm so glad that you enjoyed the review. I was truly moved by Sisterhood, and I hope my article did justice to the beauty of your work.

Best,
Jo Hsu

Julie R. Enszer said...

Thanks, Jo! I loved your review! And am happy to see you hear at the blog!
Julie