Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A-Z Meme


This is the sort of thing that I do on Wednesdays, which is my school day. Which is to say, that memes are primarily for avoiding reading and writing. At any rate, here is this one:

A - Accent:
B - Breakfast item: Scrambled Eggs
C - Chore you hate: Grocery Shopping
D - Dad’s Name: Robert, or Bob
E - Essential everyday item: A fountain pen
F - Flavor ice cream: New York Super Fudge Chunk
G - Gold or Silver? White gold
H - Hometown: Detroit, MI
I - Insomnia: Never. Ever.
J - Job Title: Writer
K - Kids: None
L - Living arrangements: With my lovely wife, our two dogs, and one cat and quite a few books
M - Mom’s birthplace: Detroit, MI
N - Number of significant others you’ve ever had: More than one.
O - Overnight hospital stays: None
P - Phobia: None of which I am aware
Q - Queer: Excellent
R - Religious Affiliation: Jewish
S - Siblings: 1
T - Time you wake up: 6:30/7:00 a.m.
U - Unnatural hair colors you've worn: None. I really need to think about dying my hair
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: Brussel Sprouts
W - Worst habit: Biting my nails
X - X-rays you’ve had: Teeth and once on an ankle that was only sprained
Y - Yummy: Beef tenderloin
Z - Zodiac sign: Capricorn

Anyone care to join me in this madness?

No comments: