Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Queer Art/Queer Action (Politics of Possibility) Conference Asheville, NC

Tomorrow afternoon, the beloved and I get into our little buggy and head down to Asheville, NC for the Queer Art/Queer Action conference. It promises to be a great gathering of queer artists and scholars from throughout the region. You can see the full conference agenda here.

I’ll be presenting on the Lesbian Poetry Archive on Friday morning at 9 a.m. If you are reading this an near Asheville, come along! It will be fun and, well, we always need a bigger audience at 9 a.m.

If you are not near Asheville, I’ve linked my presentation here for you to review.

http://idisk.me.com/julierenszer/public/ELPAPresentation.doc

You can always go to the Lesbian Poetry Archive and see what is happening there. I know my weekend will be fabulous. I hope yours will be, too.

No comments: